Thursday, November 1, 2012

black & yellow

My style has been pretty casual lately. My flat boot collection is growing rapidly, and not intentionally. Maybe I am just becoming more comfortable with my height (a measly 5'1), or maybe I am just getting old and starting to value my comfort more. In any case, I decided to switch it up and break out my sneaker wedges today and it felt good!
 
(leather vest, tank top and sweater, by Forever 21, leather jacket by H&M, Shorts by Copperative, Shoes by H by Halston, Sunnies by Ray-Ban, Jewelry by Forever 21, Brandy Melville, Tiffany&Co,vintage and Target)


p.s. This "leather jacket" I'm wearing is really a leather vest layered over a very thin little leather jacket. I'm on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket and have yet to come across one that fits my size xxs self. If you know where I can find one, please feel share the wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment